Most of us depend more than ever on IT systems, wireless and mobile telephone networks and increasing connectivity in today’s business environment. But companies are challenged with threats to these systems, exposing assets to risk.
However, implementing and managing effective information security provides companies with the means to minimize these risks while maximizing business opportunities and investments, we also face greater government and legislative requirements that add to our business challenges.
was developed as a common business language to help information security management to address the needs of companies from all business sectors.
Over 5000 businesses who have already implemented the standard have said that the benefits include;
- Improved business performance from reduced operational risks.
- Enhanced customer confidence and trust from demonstrating “fit for purpose”.
- Improved market positioning and competitive advantage.
- Decrease in negative business impacts and financial losses.
- Greater protection of business continuity and availability of services.
The objective of the standard itself is to provide a model for establishing, implementing, operating, monitoring, reviewing, maintaining, and improving an Information Security Management System.
It employs the PDCA, Plan-Do-Check-Act model to structure the processes that are implemented.
ISOCEL will ensure that the implementation is effective and efficient through our practical and no nonsense approach.
For further details click here