ISO management software tool Activ eliminates the administration needed to manage document control and enables the improvement processes specified by the standards to efficiently deliver tangible business improvements.
Activ is a secure, web-hosted management system with features that provide highly effective ways of managing the control, update and distribution of information.
Watch the Video
The key features of Activ ISO Management Software
- Web hosted with secure access from any internet connection (office, home, worldwide)
- Combined Intranet/Extranet document and record storage with intuitive location maps to aid access and retrieval
- Automatic document version control and automatic notification of document, record or data updates
- Action log database for managing customer complaints, improvement ideas and non-conformities with automatic action prompts
- Customer surveys and process compliance monitoring tools
- Automatic data back-up and data loss prevention
- CRM, supplier, project and human resource management databases
What will Activ do for your business?
- Enable secure, controlled access to documents, records and information by employees, customers and suppliers from any location
- Promote the sharing of best practices and collaborative problem solving
- Provide analysis of customer satisfaction and identify areas that require greater attention and priority
- Enable controlled introduction of new business processes or changes to existing ones
- Significantly reduce the resources required to achieve and maintain compliance with legislation, ISO, OHSAS and other standards
- Support greater employee involvement in business improvement
Solve the familiar problem of enabling users to locate the documents they need whilst controlling access to sensitive information. Automatically create audit trails of change history and stamp document footers with version control information.
Maintain information about customer complaints, corrective actions and improvement opportunities all in one place. Systematically define problems and identify root causes. Assign actions, track progress and confirm that solutions have worked.